Detoxing your body is easier than you might think, and the results are amazing. Many people reporting having more energy, lose weight and no longer live at the mercy of unhealthy food cravings, they sleep better at night, plus detoxing the body has been shown to reduce inflammation so the body can heal itself much more naturally.
Here are 5 tips for a rapid, natural detox:
1. Eat more leafy greens. Eat as many raw, organic vegetables as you can, especially green leafy vegetables. In fact, the greener, the better. Be sure to include Kale, Arugula, Spinach, Broccoli, Mustard Greens, Collard Greens and Chard into your diet for at least 7 days in a row for a thorough detox. Preparing green smoothies is an effective way to include a lot of greens in your diet each day.
2. Drink 8-10 glasses of water each day.
3. Get plenty of exercise that is vigorous enough to work up a sweat. Sweating will release any impurities from the skin. When finished exercising, take an Epsom salts bath to get even better results.
4. Partake in intermittent fasting. This is where you will eat all your calories for the day within a 6-8 hour window. You can set the times with with whatever schedule works best for you, but many people who participate in intermittent fasting begin eating at around 11:00am and eat their last meal no later than 7:00pm. This will give your body plenty of rest time to work more on healing and repairing itself because it is not using as much energy for digestion.
5. Seep teas that include herbs known to be effective for detoxing such as garlic, ginger, cilantro, cayenne pepper, chicory tea, burdock tea, milk thistle, and red clover tea. Or you can purchase supplements from the HealthiestVibrations.com website where you can find great prices on teas and other natural detoxing aids.